Business Training and Education Courses
One of the services we offer to small business is Business training and education. We provide a number of courses which can be delivered either face to face, on line or via personal coaching clinics.
These courses are specially designed for business owners and their staff and cover all aspects of Internet Marketing, Social Media, Business Blogging and SEO.
Courses provided include the following areas of Internet Marketing and Technology, please click on any link to find out more details on the course, location and costings:
Business Training & Education
Successful blogging takes…
Good promotion takes…
…WOO! (the art of “winning others over”)
Consumers go online to find properties and real estate services, making the Internet the Amazon River of new business for the savvy agent. The web is the as much the local marketplace as it is the global marketplace, and it must be treated as such if you are to survive in this economy. At every instant, your competition is developing content, posted to be found on various forums, blogs, social networking sites, etc.
Our training & education is designed to help you master today’s new technology! Learn how to:
- Setup Your Own Blog (overall site management)
- Create Compelling Content (headline writing, content development, category development, formatting, etc.)
- Set Up Analytics Tools (Google Analytics, Feedburner, etc.)
- Sidebar Management (widgets)
- RSS Feeds & Feedreaders
- Social Bookmarking
- Social Networking (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Trulia Voices, etc.)
- Social Media Profile Building
- Brand Monitoring
- List Building & Promotion
- Blog Carnivals
Sessions are packaged in (5) Five and (10) Ten Hour blocks (1 hour weekly sessions). Each of our training sessions are conducted via telephone or webinar. This allows us to share our monitors live with you to ensure your success in grasping the tools and strategies we’ll be showing you during our sessions.
Monthly Blog & Social Media Profile Audits
This service was designed for clients who are looking for a systematic way to improve their social media marketing in order to increase traffic, develop brand awareness and create raving fans. It’s designed specifically for those business owners or individuals who don’t have the funds to hire a full-on consultant and are willing to invest a little in the DIY (do it yourself) approach.
Sessions are conducted weekly in (15) fifteen minute intervals to goal-set and review. It’s perfect for small businesses and bloggers looking to achieve the following:
- Increase Traffic/Subscribers
- Improve their SEO ranking
- Systematize their social media marketing efforts
- Improve their influence on networks like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
- Increase their Word of Mouth marketing efforts